chloe bella, houston, texas
sea goddess, consistently unsure, extraterrestrial scum
home message me thoughts misc. theme
I used to be really embarrassed when my parents would mess up their English but as I got older I realized my parents know Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, AND English.
They’re way smarter than I am. So I started to chill.
Somebody start talking about how immigrants are dumb because they can’t speak English properly. I’d fucking like to see you try and even remember four different languages, you elitist and racist fuckbaby.
Feminism is not anti men. We don’t belittle men. We want to support each other’s rights. We aren’t man haters we are just pro women.
- Anti-feminists: Feminists can't just decide that other women are feminists. It's disrespectful!
- Anti-feminists: This woman said something I dislike. See how awful all feminists are?
Anonymous said: Almost every single one of those anti-feminists don't identify with feminism because of the fact that modern day feminism in the western world is unnecessary. Those blogs are almost all run by females who are tired of feminists telling them what they, as women, are and are not. The movement perpetuates the idea of eternal victimness. Most of those blogs are egalitarian and support equal rights for all, including men, women, LGBTQIA, etc. Do research on blogs before trying to blast them.
THE DEFINITION OF FEMINISM IS EQUALITY FOR MEN AND WOMEN AND EVERY HUMAN IN BETWEEN. Don’t get on MY blog and not do YOUR research. I’m making a point that the when I simply search “feminism is..” the first thing that pops up is ANTI-FEMINISM and HATE rather than support and equality and love for a human rights issue. And do not try and patronize me on my blog for sharing my ideas and views. If you have something to say, speak up and show your face.ALSO MOST PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE ANTI FEMINIST REALLY ARE JUST FEMINISTS AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHT THE TRUE DICTIONARY DEFINITION IS
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.